The Network Strategizer ™
Excel sheet Optimal LinksOutputs include Google Earth ™ KML files and Excel ™ tables
Financial InformationFinancial information is presented in standard or customized charts and tables.
Perhaps the best use of the The Network Strategizer ™ and The Optimal Network Methodology ™ is during routine operations of your network. By maintaining a model of your network in the Network Strategizer, you have a baseline of optimality that you can plan against. For example should changes occur, such as those listed below, you can quickly assess how to optimally change your network. Doing this you are practicing "continuous and never ending improvement" (simultainously meeting changing needs, at the automatically lowest cost).
- Customer traffic just went "through the roof" - How do I react?
- An unexpected outage just took down part of my network for an extended period - What is the best way to recover?
- My equipment will no longer be supported - How can I optimally move forward?
- My carrier just raised prices again - Are parts of my network now prime for buildout?
- My lease on my rooftops just went up, should I now consider leasesd tower space? At what elevation(s)?
- My unlicensed spectrum is suffering from increased interference, reducing my capacities - What is the effect on my network?
- If I lease capacity to someone, but must increase my network capacity to do it - Where is my breakeven point?